for management support
Do you want to become part of an entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? Do you share our ambition to improve the world and solve important challenges through technology and innovation? If so, you should keep reading about our new student analyst position.
Our mission is to reduce food waste by enabling foodservice companies (e.g., canteens, caterers, restaurants and hotels) to plan more accurately and improve the quality of their menus. We do so through FOODOP, which is a smart menu planning platform that is enriched by data from specialised IoT scales.
What we offer
We offer hands-on experience building and scaling a business and promise a continuously steep learning curve. You will get a high level of autonomy, project ownership and thereby the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, whilst being supported by our management team and day-to-day advisors.
Our management team has banking and consulting experience from e.g., McKinsey & Co. and our daily operations are supported by the electrical engineering consultancy Move Innovation.
The nature of your tasks will vary depending on your interests and our strategic needs, but you can expect to be engaged in a wide range of activities incl.:
- Marketing and sales activities e.g., preparation of sales material
- Business intelligence e.g., market analyses
- Finance e.g., reporting and budgeting
- Product development e.g., conceptualisation of new features
What we expect from you
Ideal candidates are either third year bachelor students or first year master students within finance, business, economics or similar fields. Furthermore, it is a plus if you:
- Are proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Have strong communication skills in Danish and English
- Have prior experience from part-time jobs or extracurricular activities
- Posses strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have a genuine interest in learning
- Have demonstrated the ability to do great at something
Contact and application
We will review applications on an ongoing basis so please send CV, cover letter and grade transcripts to Nichlas Saul, co-founder and CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, you are also very welcome to contact Nichlas Saul at +45 61461084.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Let’s get in touch to reduce food waste and sustainably improve your menus